- Model Says Career Dreams Were Dashed After Social Media Posts Were Labeled ‘Transphobic’
- Woman Claims As A Child She Was Starved, Beat, Humiliated And Left In The Woods Alone
- How A Woman’s Reunion With Son She Did Not Raise Took A Dark And Criminal Turn
- ‘I’m A Disgusting Person For This,’ Says Woman Who Had Sex With Teenage Son She Didn’t Raise
- ‘Did You Say To Yourself, ‘I’m Actually Having Sex With My Child’?’ Dr. Phil Asks Guest
- ‘Trauma Is Something That Can Have A Very Powerful Impact On Our Sexual Desires And Attractions,’…
- Do Words Matter or Are We Too Sensitive?
- Woman Says She’s ‘Sick And Tired’ Of Her Ex Lecturing Her On Her Parenting Skills
- Woman Claims Her Boyfriend’s Ex Prioritizes Drinking And Men Over Her Kids
- ‘My Mom Told Me That The Worst Day Of Her Life Was Giving Birth To Me,’ Claims 13-Year-Old
- Why A Dad Says He Fears ‘Something Bad’ Is Going To Happen To His Daughter
‘Trauma Is Something That Can Have A Very Powerful Impact On Our Sexual Desires And Attractions,’…
Jan 16 2020
A social and sexual psychologist explains Genetic Sexual Attraction and why he doesn’t believe it influenced a woman’s decision to have a sexual relationship with her son. And, Dr. Phil shares what he believes may have influenced her behavior.
© RocketSquirrel lab