- How does artificial intelligence learn? - Briana Brownell
- How much electricity does it take to power the world?
- Las Mariposas: How three sisters defied a dictator - Lisa Krause
- How would you finish the sentence, “Imagine if…”? - Sir Ken Robinson
- Can loud music damage your hearing? - Heather Malyuk
- The material that could change the world... for a third time
- Debunking the myth of the Lost Cause: A lie embedded in American history - Karen L. Cox
- Can you solve the logician’s rave riddle? - Edwin Meyer
- How powerful is the world's biggest battery?
- Why do we, like, hesitate when we, um, speak? - Lorenzo García-Amaya
- The unexpected math of origami - Evan Zodl
© RocketSquirrel lab