- Andy Cohen Says 2-Year-Old Son Benjamin Saved His Life
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Lock Eyes at Royal Wedding Venue
- Katy Perry Talks About Taylor Swift Collab
- Bethenny Frankel Engaged After Jason Hoppy Divorce Finalized
- Prince Harry Gets New Job As Executive For Tech Startup
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Admit They Didn’t Marry 3 Days Before Royal Wedding
- Vanessa Bryant & Ciara's Daughters Dance & Giggle In TikTok Video
- Victoria Beckham’s Daughter Harper, 9, Does Mom's Makeup
- Joe Manganiello Says It Was Love At First Sight With Sofia Vergara
- Vin Diesel's 10-Year-Old Son Will Appear In 'Fast & Furious 9'
- Kevin Hart Buys Daughter $85K Mercedes For Sweet 16
Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Admit They Didn’t Marry 3 Days Before Royal Wedding
Mar 23 2021
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are setting the record straight. The couple recently did an explosive tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey, where they made several major revelations, one of which was that they got married three days ahead of their 2018 royal wedding. However, the couple is now clarifying what they meant, saying they exchanged vows in private three days ahead of their wedding. Meghan and Harry “privately exchanged personal vows a few days before their official/legal wedding on May 19,” the couple’s spokesperson told multiple outlets.
© RocketSquirrel lab