- JD Was Distracted by Bruno Mars’ Bulge
- Yahya Abdul-Mateen II On The Importance of ‘The Trail of the Chicago 7’
- Willie Jones Breaks Down Tracks From ‘Right Now’ | RS Twitch
- Linda Ronstadt Sells Catalog to Irving Azoff’s Iconic Artists Group | RS News 3/23/21
- BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE (2016) | God vs. Man Featurette
- Bob Odenkirk on Nobody, Better Call Saul’s Final Season & Creating Matt Foley Motivational Speaker
- Justin Bieber Opens Up About How Hailey Bieber Inspired "Unstable"
- Bethenny Frankel Engaged After Jason Hoppy Divorce Finalized
- PETER RABBIT 2 | Things To Know Featurette
- Relationship Guru Derrick Jaxn Admits To Cheating On His Wife, Sparks Wave Of Memes
- Michelle Obama's Favorite Foods & Barack Obama's Hidden Talent | Daily Pop News
Bob Odenkirk on Nobody, Better Call Saul’s Final Season & Creating Matt Foley Motivational Speaker
Mar 23 2021
As a longtime fan of Bob Odenkirk, I’m happy to report his new action movie, Nobody, kicks all kinds of ass. Unlike some movies, where clever editing is often used to hide the fact that the main actor had to sit most of the action out, Odenkirk trained for two years to do all the fight scenes himself. So when you see him taking bad guys apart during a brutal and bloody bus fight, it really is Odenkirk doing the stunt work.
© RocketSquirrel lab