- 'RHONJ' Star Teresa Giudice Is Engaged To Luis 'Louie' Ruelas
- Mel C’s 'So Disappointed' By Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Kumail Nanjiani Tears Up Over His Dad Being Proud Of Him for 'Eternals': 'It's Everything'
- Why Suni Lee Missed Her Senior Prom
- Olivia Jade Compares Val Romance Rumors To Mom Lori Loughlin w/ John Stamos
- Kit Harrington On Leaving 9-Month-Old Son For ‘Eternals’ Premiere
- John Travolta Pens Tribute For Late Wife Kelly Preston On What Would Have Been Her 59th Birthday
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Stormi's Massive New Playroom
- Why Khloé Kardashian Corrects People Calling Daughter True 'Big'
- Katie Couric Weighs In On Matt Lauer's Alleged Behavior
- Ryan Reynolds Celebrates Hugh Jackman's Birthday w/ Funny TikTok
Kit Harrington On Leaving 9-Month-Old Son For ‘Eternals’ Premiere
Oct 19 2021
Kit Harrington spoke to Access Hollywood's Sibley Scoles at Marvel's "Eternals" premiere red carpet and the new dad opened up about how he's feeling being away from his 9-month-old son. "I miss him, it’s the first time I’ve been away from him for more than a few days…I’ve been cooped up with him for a while." Kit and his "Game of Thrones" costar Rose Leslie welcomed their baby boy in February. "Eternals" is out in theaters on Nov. 5.
© RocketSquirrel lab