- Christina Haack Reveals She Underwent Full Endoscopy & Has Been Suffering 'Extreme Stomach Pain'
- Brian Laundrie: Experts Break Down His Parents' Behavior
- Queen Elizabeth Spends Night In Hospital After Canceling Trip
- 'RHONJ' Star Teresa Giudice Is Engaged To Luis 'Louie' Ruelas
- Mel C’s 'So Disappointed' By Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Kumail Nanjiani Tears Up Over His Dad Being Proud Of Him for 'Eternals': 'It's Everything'
- Why Suni Lee Missed Her Senior Prom
- Olivia Jade Compares Val Romance Rumors To Mom Lori Loughlin w/ John Stamos
- Kit Harrington On Leaving 9-Month-Old Son For ‘Eternals’ Premiere
- John Travolta Pens Tribute For Late Wife Kelly Preston On What Would Have Been Her 59th Birthday
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Stormi's Massive New Playroom
Kumail Nanjiani Tears Up Over His Dad Being Proud Of Him for 'Eternals': 'It's Everything'
Oct 19 2021
Kumail Nanjiani is all about family. The star chatted with Access Hollywood's Sibley Scoles at Marvel's "Eternals" premiere red carpet and got emotional over how proud his dad is of him, sharing, "My love of movies come from ... so to have him be proud of me doing this ... it's everything." Kamal also spilled on his insane body transformation for this role and shared what training entailed. "Eternals" is out in theaters on Nov. 5.
© RocketSquirrel lab