- Six Degrees of The Bee Gees on The Michelle Collins Show
- ETERNALS (2021) | World Premiere
- The Breakfast Club FULL SHOW - 10-19-21
- Terrence J Calls La La Anthony--& Tries to Figure Out "Labia" | Celebrity Game Face
- Nas Recalls Crying On Set Of "Belly" With DMX: "His Energy Is Somethin' Else"
- Kumail Nanjiani Tears Up Over His Dad Being Proud Of Him for 'Eternals': 'It's Everything'
- Why Suni Lee Missed Her Senior Prom
- Kylie Cantrall Covers Justin Bieber, Doja Cat, Lil Nas X & More | Finish The Lyric | Capital
- Olivia Jade Compares Val Romance Rumors To Mom Lori Loughlin w/ John Stamos
- Kit Harrington On Leaving 9-Month-Old Son For ‘Eternals’ Premiere
- Kanye West Officially Changes His Name to "Ye"
Kumail Nanjiani Tears Up Over His Dad Being Proud Of Him for 'Eternals': 'It's Everything'
Oct 19 2021
Kumail Nanjiani is all about family. The star chatted with Access Hollywood's Sibley Scoles at Marvel's "Eternals" premiere red carpet and got emotional over how proud his dad is of him, sharing, "My love of movies come from ... so to have him be proud of me doing this ... it's everything." Kamal also spilled on his insane body transformation for this role and shared what training entailed. "Eternals" is out in theaters on Nov. 5.
© RocketSquirrel lab