- Benson Boone Performs 'Ghost Town' On The Kelly Clarkson Show
- Harvest Home Transforms The Lives Of Homeless Pregnant Women And Children In Los Angeles
- Dave Grohl Has A Devious Plan If His Daughters Date Musicians Someday
- Kelly Clarkson Reacts To Creepy Toddler Stories Pt. 3 | Digital Exclusive
- Sara Gilbert's Favorite Halloween Costume As A Kid Was Billy Idol
- Sara Gilbert Faced Her Fears When Creating 'The Talk'
- North Carolina Couple's Free Sunday Funday Meals Bring Community Together
- Kelly Clarkson Performs 'Maybe' | Kellyoke
- Abigail Breslin Was Listening To ‘Breakaway’ During ‘Little Miss Sunshine’ Scenes
- Dave Grohl’s Daughter Harper Had First Piano Lesson With Paul McCartney
- Static & Ben-El Perform 'Bella'
Sara Gilbert Faced Her Fears When Creating 'The Talk'
Oct 23 2021
"It is liberating once you face your fears." Sara Gilbert admits she's always been pretty shy, but she didn't let her fears stop her from creating and co-hosting the successful CBS talk show "The Talk" 10 years ago. Tune in on Monday for more with Sara Gilbert.
© RocketSquirrel lab