- Pressure To Get the Best Room Causes Strain on Day 1 of Winter Vacay | Winter House Highlight S1 E1
- What You Never Knew About Dakota Johnson
- Justin Bieber & Hailey Bieber are asked about Alec Baldwin | Hollywire
- Adele Keeps Celine Dion's Gum Framed
- Sara Gilbert's Favorite Halloween Costume As A Kid Was Billy Idol
- Sara Gilbert Faced Her Fears When Creating 'The Talk'
- The Stunning Amount Of Plastic Surgery Joan Rivers Had During Her Life
- North Carolina Couple's Free Sunday Funday Meals Bring Community Together
- Shadowhunters Star Kat McNamara Says She Would ‘100 Percent’ Reprise the Role of ‘Clary Fray’
- Top 10 Celebrity Tweets That Came Back To Haunt Them
- Lil Uzi Vert Gets Mad At His Boxing Coach & Unleashes A Fury Of Punches At Gotham Gym In New York
Sara Gilbert Faced Her Fears When Creating 'The Talk'
Oct 23 2021
"It is liberating once you face your fears." Sara Gilbert admits she's always been pretty shy, but she didn't let her fears stop her from creating and co-hosting the successful CBS talk show "The Talk" 10 years ago. Tune in on Monday for more with Sara Gilbert.
© RocketSquirrel lab