- BTS Drop A ‘Butter (Holiday Remix)’ & Announce Their 2022 Seoul Tour Dates | Billboard News
- Wanna One Dishes On Their Upcoming Reunion At 2021 MAMA (Exclusive)
- Zendaya & Tom Holland Adorably Address Their Height Difference News
- Will Scott Eastwood Make ‘Fast & Furious’ Return?
- DETOX LIVING with Coach Gessie + Angela Yee: Yandy Smith-Harris
- Why George Clooney Turned Down $35M For One Day's Work
- Demi Lovato Opens Up & Says They Are No Longer California Sober | Billboard News
- Kathy Griffin Opens Up About How Her Drug Addiction Nearly Led to Her Attempted Suicide I THR News
- Octavia Spencer REVEALS Possible Alien Encounter
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Gear Up for Baby No. 2 News
- Wisin & Yandel - Recordar (Official Video)
Why George Clooney Turned Down $35M For One Day's Work
Dec 04 2021
George Clooney once said no to a sky-high paycheck for a single day of work. In a new interview with The Guardian, "The Tender Bar" recalled, "I was offered 35 million dollars for one day's work for an airline commercial, but I talked to Amal about it and we decided it's not worth it. It was [associated with] a country that, although it's an ally, is questionable at times, and so I thought: 'Well, if it takes a minute's sleep away from me, it's not worth it.'"
© RocketSquirrel lab