- I’m Tired Of Working Out - Is It Time To Get Lipo? | RAHKI'S WORLD
- I've Shrunk My Waist To 15 Inches | HOOKED ON THE LOOK
- ASMR Darling's First Mukbang Challenge | ASMR U HUNGRY?
- My Wart Turned Into A 1.5kg Tumour | BORN DIFFERENT
- 80's Trad Goth Goes 90's Barbie | TRANSFORMED
- I'm 3 Foot Tall - But I Can Accomplish Anything | SHAKE MY BEAUTY
- I'm 18 And Have Tourettes - But I'm Still Thriving | BORN DIFFERENT
- I'm 50 - And I've Spent $1M On Plastic Surgery | HOOKED ON THE LOOK
- At 380lbs I Was A Prisoner In My Own Body - Not Anymore | BRAND NEW ME
- Let Me Show You My Million Dollar Lifestyle | RAHKI'S WORLD
- Don't Hate Me For Spoiling My Kids With Expensive Gifts | BLING LIFE
I'm 3 Foot Tall - But I Can Accomplish Anything | SHAKE MY BEAUTY
Oct 29 2021
CARLY Ruhnke, 25, from New Jersey, was born with a rare form of dwarfism called Morquio syndrome Type A. At only 3ft tall, Carly is a foot shorter than most others with this condition. But what she lacks in height, she makes up for in personality. Carly’s life motto is ‘don’t even try and stop me’. From walking the Little People of America catwalk to being a charity ambassador, Carly embraces every new opportunity. She told Truly: “Life has been different but I know how to deal with it myself.” Growing up Carly was called names by other kids but she always had her brother, Ed, on hand to look out for her. Even today, Carly still faces judgement because of her height. She says: “The biggest thing that affects me is when people talk down to me. I might be 3ft tall but I’m still a grown woman.” Despite this Carly maintains a positive attitude and encourages others to do what makes them happy.
© RocketSquirrel lab