- Chase Stokes Pays Tribute To Stand-In Who Was Killed In Hit-And-Run Crash
- How Meghan Markle's Pinky Ring Has Hidden Message For Women Empowerment
- Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban Share PASSIONATE KISS In Paris
- Kim Kardashian, Nicole Kidman & More STRUT DOWN Balenciaga Runway In Paris
- Kate Middleton Kisses Prince William In RARE PDA Moment
- David Harbour Lost 80 Lbs. For 'Stranger Things' Season 4
- Ashton Kutcher Officiates YouTubers PK & Mike's Wedding
- Kelly Ripa Encourages Daughter Lola's Music Career (Exclusive)
- Sharna Burgess Shares FIRST PHOTO Of Baby Boy
- Hayden Panettiere Reveals Secret Struggle With Opioids & Alcohol Addiction
- Sadie Sink Calls Max's 'Stanger Things' Journey 'Heartbreaking'
David Harbour Lost 80 Lbs. For 'Stranger Things' Season 4
Jul 06 2022
If you noticed Jim Hopper seemed slimmed down in the newest season of "Stranger Things," it's because David Harbour did! The 47-year-old actor told British GQ that he lost 80 lbs. for his role in season 4 of the Netflix series. David explained that in order to properly portray Hopper, who was held captive by Russians at a labor camp at the beginning of the season, he lost the weight in 8 months with intermittent fasting and pilates, but said it would be the last time he does anything like that.
© RocketSquirrel lab