- Jeannie Mai Gives Baby Monaco Food For First Time
- Doja Cat Shaves Her Head & Eyebrows On Instagram Live: 'I've Never Liked Having Hair'
- How Jamie Foxx Got Cameron Diaz Out Of Retirement
- Christina Ricci Recalls How Johnny Depp 'Explained Homosexuality' To Her As A Child
- Beyoncé Songs Get Included In Live Traffic Report & Tina Knowles Is A Fan
- John Legend Lost Friendship w/ Kanye West Over Trump Support & His Presidential Run
- Kylie Jenner Defends Her Photos At Cosmetics Lab After Being Called Out For 'Unsanitary' Practices
- Machine Gun Kelly Speaks Out On Vandalized Tour Bus: 'F***ing Idiot'
- Gabby Petito's Mom Slams Brian Laundrie's Confession
- Candace Cameron Bure Laughs Over Unexpected JoJo Siwa Swag Gift Amid Drama: 'Weird Timing'
- Does Malia Obama Have A New Boyfriend?
John Legend Lost Friendship w/ Kanye West Over Trump Support & His Presidential Run
Aug 05 2022
John Legend is reflecting on his strained friendship with Kanye West. In a new interview with CNN's "The Axe Files" podcast, the "All of Me" singer got honest about where their relationship stands. "Well, you know, we aren't friends as much as we used to be because I honestly think because we publicly disagreed on his running for office, his supporting Trump, I think it became too much for us to sustain our friendship, honestly," John said.
© RocketSquirrel lab