- Anne Heche Hospitalized After Fiery Car Crash
- Heather Rae Young & Tarek El Moussa Reunite After He Returns From Trip
- Grant Gustin Breaks Silence On 'The Flash' Show Ending Announcement
- Prince Harry Files New Lawsuit Against UK Government Over Reduced Security (Reports)
- Willow Smith Breaks Silence On Will Smith's Oscars Slap
- Jennette McCurdy Claims She Was Offered $300,000 'Hush Money' From Nickelodeon
- Kylie Jenner Jokes Stormi Webster Is 'Spoiled Girl' at Shopping Spree
- Bradley Cooper Doppelgänger Wanted By Police In Georgia For Allegedly Shoplifting
- Rosie O'Donnell Responds To Daughter’s Tik Tok Claim That She Wasn't A 'Normal' Parent
- Candace Cameron Bure Amused By JoJo Siwa Swag Gift #shorts
- Anna Chlumsky Praises Julia Garner Amid Madonna Casting Reports: 'She Really Can Do Anything'
Jennette McCurdy Claims She Was Offered $300,000 'Hush Money' From Nickelodeon
Aug 05 2022
Jennette McCurdy is speaking out about her time at Nickelodeon in her new memoir, "I'm Glad My Mom Died." In an excerpt, the 30-year-old claims that she was allegedly pressured to drink when she was underage and the network allegedly offered her $300,000 as "hush money." Access Hollywood has reached out to Nickelodeon for comment.
© RocketSquirrel lab