- Their Son has a Rare Pain Disorder
- Mother’s Concerned Teen Will Get Arrested When He Turns 18
- “17 and Extra Mean: Help My Pot-Smoking, School-Skipping Teen!”
- Her Son Says ‘He Isn’t Afraid of the Police’
- He Says He Can’t Control Calling Mom Names
- U of M Sex Scandal: What Did the Football Coach Know?
- Former University of Michigan Player Speaks Out Against Sex Scandal
- University of Michigan Sex Abuse Scandal
- They Claim They Are Victims of the University of Michigan Sex Abuse
- Former University of Michigan Athlete Speaks Out About Sex Abuse Scandal
- The Future of America w/ Bakari Sellers | Phil In The Blanks Podcast
U of M Sex Scandal: What Did the Football Coach Know?
Aug 09 2022
Jon Vaughn and Chuck Christian were living their dreams when they received full scholarships to play football for legendary coach Bo Schembechler at the University of Michigan. But behind closed doors, Jon and Chuck claim the team’s doctor, Robert Anderson, was sexually assaulting them. Bo’s adopted son, Matt, also claims Anderson abused him. Did Bo know about Anderson’s abuse? Then, meet Trinea Gonczar, who survived abuse at the hands of Larry Nassar and who Jon, Tad, and Chuck say inspired them to speak out against Anderson. And, Dr. Phil talks to Judge Rosemarie Aquilina, who presided over the Larry Nassar case. Plus, over 1,000 reported survivors of Anderson have been waiting for a settlement agreement with U of M. Attorneys finally settled on a number. Jon tells Dr. Phil how he feels about the settlement. (20315)
© RocketSquirrel lab