- Spike Jonze: Jackass, Academy Awards & Music Videos | Epicly Later'd
- The Horrors I Witnessed Digging Mass Graves
- The Violent World of Sumo Wrestling
- How Sinaloa Became Mexico’s Biggest Cartel
- 100,000 Calorie Challenges: Inside the World Of Pro Eating
- MS13's Toxic Weed That’s “More Addictive Than Cocaine"
- Living With A Dissociative Disorder
- My University Reported My Assault Case Against My Will
- Heath Kirchart: From Skating to Death-Defying Travel Missions
- The Rise of Influencer Robberies #shorts
- Surviving Prison as a Gay Ex-Hitman | Imperdonable (Full Film) | The Short List
MS13's Toxic Weed That’s “More Addictive Than Cocaine"
Sep 10 2022
VICE travels to Honduras to meet the infamous MS13 gang and learn about a supposedly powerful new drug that is making them millions. Tiburón or “Shark” is a chemically-altered weed that is said to be more addictive than cocaine and sells like hotcakes. What chemical is used to create this effect remains a mystery.
© RocketSquirrel lab