- What North Korea Doesn’t Want You To See | Super Users
- Spike Jonze: Jackass, Academy Awards & Music Videos | Epicly Later'd
- The Horrors I Witnessed Digging Mass Graves
- The Violent World of Sumo Wrestling
- How Sinaloa Became Mexico’s Biggest Cartel
- 100,000 Calorie Challenges: Inside the World Of Pro Eating
- MS13's Toxic Weed That’s “More Addictive Than Cocaine"
- Living With A Dissociative Disorder
- My University Reported My Assault Case Against My Will
- Heath Kirchart: From Skating to Death-Defying Travel Missions
- The Rise of Influencer Robberies #shorts
100,000 Calorie Challenges: Inside the World Of Pro Eating
Sep 11 2022
Erik Lamkin describes himself as a guy with a HUGE appetite that LOVES food, but his path to YouTube eating was not easy. Erik first tried a competitive eating competition as an attempt to overcome his fear of food and it proved to him that eating a large amount of food in one sitting wouldn’t change his body. Today, Erik the Electric has almost 2 million subscribers on his youtube channel tuning in to watch him eat and follow along in his athletic ventures. What is it like to be an online sensation for the very thing you feared? Is his struggle with food over - or is it an ongoing struggle that he must overcome to pay his bills?