- Billy Eichner & Luke Macfarlane From 'Bros' Test How Well They Know Each Other
- Zac Efron & Peter Farrelly Break Down A War Scene From 'The Greatest Beer Run Ever'
- Diego Luna Rewatches Star Wars, Narcos, Andor, Frida & More
- How Tattoos Are Designed For Movies & TV
- Susan Sarandon Breaks Down Her Career, from 'Thelma & Louise' to 'Rocky Horror Picture Show'
- Quinta Brunson Gets Ready for 2022 Emmys Wins for Abbott Elementary | To The Nines
- America's Got Talent Judges Rewatch the Show's Best Auditions
- Madelyn Cline Gets Ready for 'Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery' Premiere at TIFF
- Does the 'Cobra Kai' Cast Really Know Each Other?
How Tattoos Are Designed For Movies & TV
Sep 22 2022
Christien Tinsley and Dick Cherry break down tattoo design in films and television. With professional backgrounds in SFX makeup, tattoo artistry and graphic design, they take us through the ins-and-outs of covering actors in the tattoos that often shape their characters and storylines.
© RocketSquirrel lab