- Prince William Can't Forgive Prince Harry For Stepping Down As A Senior Royal (Report)
- Greyson Chance Accuses Ellen DeGeneres Of Being ‘Insanely Manipulative’ As His Mentor
- RHOSLC: Whitney Rose SHOCKED Jen Shah Pled Guilty
- Madonna Makes Out With Rapper Tokischa In NSFW ‘Hung Up’ Remix Music Video
- What do you think of Brad Pitt’s artwork? #shorts
- Wynonna Judd On Grief After Mom Naomi Judd's Death
- Mandy Moore Has Surprise Baby Shower w/ Hilary Duff & Friends
- Willie Garson's Son Pens Emotional Tribute To 'Sex And The City' Star One Year After of His Death
- Johnny Depp DATING Lawyer Joelle Rich (Report)
- Cher Raves Over Sidney Poitier's Life Story: 'He Was A Brilliant Artist'
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Gushes Over Beyonce & Oprah's Support After Emmy Win
Wynonna Judd On Grief After Mom Naomi Judd's Death
Sep 22 2022
Wynonna Judd is speaking out for the first time since her mother Naomi Judd died by suicide in April at the age of 76. The 58-year-old country singer opened up to "CBS Sunday Morning" in an interview set to air this Sunday about her late mother's long battle with mental health issues. "I did not know that she was at the place she was at when she ended it. Because she had had episodes before and she got better. That's the challenge with mental illness. It's really, really mysterious," she said.
© RocketSquirrel lab