- Jenna Dewan Pole Dances In Fishnets For Racy ‘Let’s Get Physical’ Trailer (Exclusive)
- Prince William Can't Forgive Prince Harry For Stepping Down As A Senior Royal (Report)
- Greyson Chance Accuses Ellen DeGeneres Of Being ‘Insanely Manipulative’ As His Mentor
- RHOSLC: Whitney Rose SHOCKED Jen Shah Pled Guilty
- Madonna Makes Out With Rapper Tokischa In NSFW ‘Hung Up’ Remix Music Video
- What do you think of Brad Pitt’s artwork? #shorts
- Wynonna Judd On Grief After Mom Naomi Judd's Death
- Mandy Moore Has Surprise Baby Shower w/ Hilary Duff & Friends
- Willie Garson's Son Pens Emotional Tribute To 'Sex And The City' Star One Year After of His Death
- Johnny Depp DATING Lawyer Joelle Rich (Report)
- Cher Raves Over Sidney Poitier's Life Story: 'He Was A Brilliant Artist'
What do you think of Brad Pitt’s artwork? #shorts
Sep 22 2022
Brad Pitt is opening up about his previous relationships through a deeply personal project! The "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" star surprised fans by debuting a new art exhibit focused on his past, after taking up the hobby recently. "To me it's about self-reflection. It's about where I have gotten it wrong in my relationships, where I have misstepped, where am I complicit...taking account of those I may have hurt, moments I have just gotten wrong," he told Finnish Broadcasting Company, Yle.
© RocketSquirrel lab