- He Thinks Biden’s Student Relief Plan is ‘Bad For Inflation’
- Student Loan Forgiveness: Worth It or Raw Deal?
- Dr. Phil Discusses Student Loan Forgiveness
- Beat Burnout With Self-Care And Bingo Blitz!
- She Says Student Loan Forgiveness Doesn’t Solve Rising Tuition
- She Lost Her Boyfriend in a Road Rage Incident
- America’s Short Fuse: Afraid to Leave the House
- Customers Attack Fast Food Workers Over Wrong Order
- This Umpire Got Punched By An Upset Mother
- These Parents Want to Abolish Greek Life Pledging
- Deadly Brotherhood: The Fight to Stop College Hazing
She Lost Her Boyfriend in a Road Rage Incident
Sep 22 2022
An umpire gets sucker punched in the face by an upset mother, a worker gets a drink thrown in her face over a 25-cent overcharge on cheese fries, a customer rips a cash register off the counter after an order was made incorrectly, and a man gets so angry on the road while driving that he ends up dead. It sometimes feels like it has gotten too dangerous to leave the house because people’s fuses are so short. What has happened to America? Why do people feel that they can do anything to anyone these days, that rules just don’t apply to them, and/or if they don’t like something, they have the right to intimidate, verbally abuse or even physically assault you? Dr. Phil speaks with people who have experienced firsthand when someone blows their fuse. (21013}
© RocketSquirrel lab