- Mila Kunis Explains How Ashton Kutcher's Autoimmune Disease Started
- Khloé Kardashian Rejected Ex Tristan Thompson's Secret Proposal And Didn't Tell Her Family
- Queen Elizabeth's Cause Of Death Revealed
- Elizabeth Olsen Texts Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen For Fashion Tips
- Chelsea Clinton Reflects On Being Gutsy As A Little Girl
- Why Tia Mowry Felt Empowered During Childbirth
- Ava DuVernay Calls Oprah's Birthday Party For Her 'Bananas'
- Jenna Dewan Reveals Her Recent Parenting Win w/ Daughter Everly Tatum
- Kate Hudson Shares Update On Wedding Plans w/ Danny Fujikawa
- Coolio Dead At 59
- Alex Cooper Explains Why She Had A ‘Panic Attack’ After Signing $60M Deal With Spotify (Exclusive)
Why Tia Mowry Felt Empowered During Childbirth
Sep 29 2022
Tia Mowry says she felt the most empowered during childbirth. The actress explained to Access Hollywood's Zuri Hall when she felt the most powerful at the 2022 Variety's Power of Women event. "I've had infertility issues … so it was very challenging for me for both of my children. It was very empowering because I never gave up. I worked really, really hard. I had faith, and I now have two beautiful children," she said.
© RocketSquirrel lab