- He Used Sonar Technology to Find Her Missing Son Underwater
- Her 16-Year-Old Son Vanished
- Dr. Phil Interviews Skyler Astin About ‘So Help Me Todd’
- Their Son Died From Fentanyl Poisoning
- ESPN Investigative Reporter: ‘Athletes Are Above the Rules’
- Lessening The Risks of Diabetes with Dr. John Whyte | Phil In The Blanks Podcast
- She Says People Need To Give Credit Where Credit Is Due Regarding Cultural Foods
- Appropriation Nation: Has it Gone Too Far?
- Appropriation Nation: Is It Ok For Kim Kardashian to Wear Cornrows?
- Take A Break, Unwind, And Connect With Friends With The App Game Best Fiends
- 'Racism and Sexism Are on the Same Level As Cultural Appropriation’
Lessening The Risks of Diabetes with Dr. John Whyte | Phil In The Blanks Podcast
Oct 01 2022
WebMD’s Chief Medical Officer Talks About Diabetes Prevention. Dr. John Whyte, chief medical officer for WebMD and author of “Take Control of Your Diabetes Risk,” says nearly 95 million people are pre-diabetic, and nearly half of those don’t know it. Dr. Whyte joins the Phil in the Blanks podcast to share with Dr. Phil what we can do today to prevent the risk of developing diabetes later on.
© RocketSquirrel lab