- ’Adventures with Purpose’ Locate Her Missing Son
- Citizen Sleuths
- He Used Sonar Technology to Find Her Missing Son Underwater
- Her 16-Year-Old Son Vanished
- Dr. Phil Interviews Skyler Astin About ‘So Help Me Todd’
- Their Son Died From Fentanyl Poisoning
- ESPN Investigative Reporter: ‘Athletes Are Above the Rules’
- Lessening The Risks of Diabetes with Dr. John Whyte | Phil In The Blanks Podcast
- She Says People Need To Give Credit Where Credit Is Due Regarding Cultural Foods
- Appropriation Nation: Has it Gone Too Far?
- Appropriation Nation: Is It Ok For Kim Kardashian to Wear Cornrows?
Their Son Died From Fentanyl Poisoning
Oct 02 2022
Fentanyl, a deadly synthetic opioid, is plaguing the country and killing some of the most vulnerable people: children and young adults. Not only are counterfeit prescription pills routinely laced with Fentanyl, but so are street drugs like cocaine and marijuana, which is killing people in masses. Feliz shares the tragic story of losing her sister, Karina, to a mass fentanyl poisoning that killed her and four other adults. Also, John, a father, says he watched both his sons overdose in his home after taking what they thought was Oxycodone but instead was a counterfeit pill laced with fentanyl. One of his sons survived and shares what happened on that fatal night. (21028)
© RocketSquirrel lab