- Princess Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Cocktails
- ‘Chicago Fire’ Fans Shocked Over Death Of Beloved Character
- Eva Mendes Gushes Over Ryan Gosling's New Gucci Ad Campaign: 'Ummm...YES PLEASE'
- Brad Pitt's Rep Calls Angelina Jolie's Abuse Allegations ‘Untrue’
- Olivia Culpo Tears Up About Past Relationship In New Trailer
- Bindi Irwin Reveals Her Hopes For Daughter Grace Warrior
- Meghan Markle Supported By Lisa Ling, Who SLAMS ‘Insidious Headlines’ About The Duchess
- Tori Roloff And Zach Roloff Share New Photos Of 5-Month-Old Son Josiah: He ‘Loves His Siblings’
- Angelina Jolie Claims Brad Pitt Choked One Of Their Kids In 2016 #shorts
- Joy-Anna Duggar Expecting Baby No. 3 With Husband Austin Forsyth: 'We're Ready To Expand'
- Kate Middleton Talks The ‘Pressure’ She Felt Naming Prince George, Princess Charlotte & Prince Louis
Bindi Irwin Reveals Her Hopes For Daughter Grace Warrior
Oct 06 2022
Bindi Irwin is opening up about raising her one-year-old daughter Grace Warrior. The 24-year-old animal activist chatted with People about the book “Good Night Stories from Rebel Girls: 100 Inspiring Changemakers,” and revealed her hopes for her little girl. "Grace already has such a strong and independent personality. My hope is that she feels supported to undertake and accomplish anything she sets her mind to," she said. Bindi married Chandler Powell in 2020 and welcomed Grace in March 2021. They are raising their little girl at the Australia Zoo, and she already appears to be an animal lover!
© RocketSquirrel lab