- Jenna Ortega Gives Stunt People So Much Anxiety
- Simon Cowell Counts All the Bands He's Created
- Jason Momoa Answers the Web's Most Searched Questions | WIRED
- Scam Fighters Answers Scam Questions From Twitter (ft. Trilogy Media) | Tech Support | WIRED
- Ken Jeong Has Had Enough of Your Medical Questions (except you, Kelly)
- Chess Pro Explains How to Spot Cheaters (ft. GothamChess) | WIRED
- Chloë Grace Moretz Dishes on Her Hidden Tattoos
- Who Is Your NCT 127 Bias?
- Wait, Keke Palmer Isn't Her Real Name?
- Veritasium's Derek Muller Answers the Web's Most Searched Questions | WIRED
- Kit Harington Is Bitter About Longclaw
Chess Pro Explains How to Spot Cheaters (ft. GothamChess) | WIRED
Nov 28 2022
"Only a bot would play that!" Sacrificing a Queen in chess is a move you're much more likely to see a bot make as opposed to a human, as humans want to protect the game's most valuable piece. In the wake of the recent chess cheating scandal, Levy Rozman from GothamChess explains how you actually cheat at chess. Using artificial intelligence, see how people use everything from bathroom cell phones to ear pieces to try to skirt the rules and gain an edge.
© RocketSquirrel lab