- PLATE #DTC-675: The Cold Case Investigation of Mark Folz
- 44-Year Mystery: The Cold Case Investigation of Tricky Rick
- 31-Year Texas Mystery: Maxine Gray Missing w/her '65 Malibu
- 23 Years Later: GRANDPA PYKE - Cold Case Investigation (pt3)
- MISSING 23 YEARS: Day 2 in the Search for Grandpa Pyke!
- HE MURDERED HIS UNCLE: Then Drove Him Into the River!.. (The Case of Dale Lafleur)
- FINDING GRANDPA: 23 Years of Heartache & Hope! (Guy Pyke)
- TRAIL OF CLUES.. (Cold Case) Michael Carty's Search: Pt2
- THE CLUE THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING... (Michael's Last Email)
- A SERIAL KILLER'S WATERY GRAVEYARD?.. Pt2 (20 Cars Found)
- Search for Serial Killer’s Missing Victims (20 Cars Found Underwater)
HE MURDERED HIS UNCLE: Then Drove Him Into the River!.. (The Case of Dale Lafleur)
Sep 22 2023
Dale Lafleur, a resident of Port Barre, Louisiana, mysteriously vanished on July 13, 2011. He was last seen leaving his home in the 2600 block of Bayou Road at 5:00 p.m., driving a distinctive 1991 blue Mazda Miata convertible with gray primer and a soft black top. The car bore a Louisiana handicapped license plate, number 320729. Alarmingly, Dale left behind his beloved dog and an unlocked trailer home, both of which were very uncharacteristic of him.