- Nas Recalls Crying On Set Of "Belly" With DMX: "His Energy Is Somethin' Else"
- Kumail Nanjiani Tears Up Over His Dad Being Proud Of Him for 'Eternals': 'It's Everything'
- Why Suni Lee Missed Her Senior Prom
- Kylie Cantrall Covers Justin Bieber, Doja Cat, Lil Nas X & More | Finish The Lyric | Capital
- Olivia Jade Compares Val Romance Rumors To Mom Lori Loughlin w/ John Stamos
- Kit Harrington On Leaving 9-Month-Old Son For ‘Eternals’ Premiere
- Kanye West Officially Changes His Name to "Ye"
- Corey Minor Smith On Caring For A Loved One With Mental Illness, Her Motivational Memoir + More
- P!NK Made Jon Bon Jovi Talk To Her Mother
- Madison Prewett Reveals Why She Joined "The Bachelor" in New Book | E! Red Carpet & Award Shows
- Face Time: How to Create a Spooky, Punk-Inspired Makeup Look | W Magazine
Kit Harrington On Leaving 9-Month-Old Son For ‘Eternals’ Premiere
Oct 19 2021
Kit Harrington spoke to Access Hollywood's Sibley Scoles at Marvel's "Eternals" premiere red carpet and the new dad opened up about how he's feeling being away from his 9-month-old son. "I miss him, it’s the first time I’ve been away from him for more than a few days…I’ve been cooped up with him for a while." Kit and his "Game of Thrones" costar Rose Leslie welcomed their baby boy in February. "Eternals" is out in theaters on Nov. 5.
© RocketSquirrel lab