- KSI Answers the Web's Most Searched Questions | WIRED
- Keke Palmer's Amazing Angela Bassett Impression
- A.I. Expert Answers A.I. Questions From Twitter | Tech Support | WIRED
- Danny Gonzalez Explains What "Greg" Means
- A.I. Tries 20 Jobs | WIRED
- Willem Dafoe on Playing Joker "It's not the worst idea..."
- Willem Dafoe Answers the Web's Most Searched Questions | WIRED
- Harvard Professor Answers Happiness Questions From Twitter | Tech Support | WIRED
- Chris Pine Reveals the Nickname For His Fans
- Hugh Grant Adores The Sound of Music
A.I. Tries 20 Jobs | WIRED
Mar 17 2023
The rise of ChatGPT and other publicly available A.I. tools has sparked numerous debates about its ability to reduce, or in some cases, completely eliminate jobs traditionally done by humans. What if we put the A.I. to the test? We asked people in many different career fields to use A.I. in an attempt for the A.I. to replicate their jobs. How close can it get?