- Explore the World's Largest Cruise Ship: Icon of the Seas | Ultimate Luxury Experience
- Inside Messi's Porsche Tower: Supercar Elevator Tour - Luxury Living in Miami's Porsche Design Tower
- Restoring a $500,000 Abandoned Mercedes Barn Find: Witness the Incredible Work by Motor Classic
- "The American Dream: World's Longest Car with Helipad and Swimming Pool"
- World's First Ford Bronco 6x6 Dark Horse - The Ultimate Doomsday Survival Truck
- Nissan ARIYA: A Futuristic Electric Crossover with Self-Parking Technology
- Xpeng AeroHT: The Future of Transportation - Chinese Flying Car
- The Evolution of Nissan Z: From 240Z Datsun to 370Z and Beyond
- Top 10 Craziest Concept Cars 2023
"The American Dream: World's Longest Car with Helipad and Swimming Pool"
Feb 10 2024
'The American Dream' is the world's longest car, originally constructed by Jay Ohrberg in 1986. Recently restored by Michael Dezer, it has been extended to exceed 100 feet in length. This extraordinary super limousine boasts remarkable features such as a swimming pool, golf putting green, and even a helipad. With a capacity to accommodate over 75 individuals, it is truly a sight to behold. Make sure to visit the Dezerland Park Car Museum in Orlando, Florida to witness this awe-inspiring vehicle.