- Comparing Violent Crimes: Mafia Boss and London Gangster Share Their Brutal Past | Crime Stories
- Sidemen vs MrBeast: Who Has More Talent? | Agree to Disagree
- Exposed: Couple Caught in Lie Detector Test on Blind Date
- "Are Oil Protesters Willing to Die for Their Cause? | Interview with Just Stop Oil Member"
- Brutal Date: Couple's Truthful Encounter with Lie Detector Test
- Abusive Jehovah's Witness Mother: 13 Years of Torture - A Shocking Tale of Neglect and Torture
- 10 Questions to Avoid Asking Individuals with Dwarfism: Insights from Louis Makepeace
- Bryan Cranston and Sam Rockwell's Celebrity Impressions Battle on First Impressions
- Donald Glover and Maya Erskine Test Their Friendship in "Do You Even Know Me?" Game
- British Kids Try American Snacks: Hilarious Reactions and Taste Test
- Paul Mescal and Andrew Scott Debate: Is Bowling Embarrassing? Best Potato Form? Banning Karaoke and Personalized Number Plates? Find Out!
Abusive Jehovah's Witness Mother: 13 Years of Torture - A Shocking Tale of Neglect and Torture
Feb 11 2024
In this week's episode of Minutes With, Christopher Spry shares his horrifying experience of enduring 13 years of abuse at the hands of his adoptive mother, Eunice Spry. Neglect, starvation, and torture were a daily reality for Christopher and his siblings, as they were subjected to beatings, forced consumption of harmful substances like washing up liquid and vomit, and even faced the threat of drowning in freezing water. Christopher considers himself fortunate to have survived Eunice's care. This gripping account sheds light on the unimaginable suffering that some children endure and emphasizes the urgent need to recognize and address abuse.