- Denis Villeneuve Talks Dune 2, Deleted Scenes, and Dune: Messiah
- Taylor Lautner's Advice and Excitement for the Next Jacob Black in 'Twilight' TV Series
- Dakota Johnson Interview: Madame Web & Movies Inspiring Hope for the Future of Film
- The Book of Clarence Interview: David Oyelowo & Anna Diop Discuss Working with LaKeith Stanfield and the Importance of Music in the Film
- "Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes: Owen Teague Reveals Valuable Advice from Andy Serkis"
- Pablo Schreiber Discusses Recovery and Growth in Halo Season 2
- Halo Season 2: Bokeem Woodbine Teases Soren's Greatest Fear
- The Decline of Rhythm and Poetry in Hip-Hop: DMC from Run-DMC Discusses the Evolution of the Genre
- Matthew Vaughn Talks Argylle Ending and Updates on Kick-Ass, Kingsman, and More
- Suncoast: Club Scenes, Wild Parties, and Heartwarming Experiences with Ella Anderson, Ariel Martin, Daniella Taylor, and More
- Rebecca Ferguson's Failed Attempt to Include Bene Gesserit Detail in Dune 2: A Look at the Cast and Plot
Pablo Schreiber Discusses Recovery and Growth in Halo Season 2
Feb 11 2024
Pablo Schreiber, the lead actor in Paramount+'s adaptation series, Halo, discusses the show's recovery and growth in Season 2. The show underwent a creative change with showrunner David Wiener taking over, and the second season was quickly greenlit. Filming in Budapest brought a new level of excitement to the cast, especially Schreiber, who plays Master Chief. In an interview with Collider, Schreiber expresses his dedication to the show and his involvement in its development. They discuss various aspects of the show, including the new look of the Covenant, the process of creating fight sequences, Schreiber's hopes for Season 3, and the efficiency of filming Season 2.